Balancing the Hustle and the Hype: How to Not Lose Your Mind as an EntrepreneurNov 02, 2023
In this episode of Business Power Hour with Faith Mariah, my guests and I discussed:
- Break it Down: Learn how to break down overwhelming tasks into smaller, manageable steps to create a sense of accomplishment and avoid feeling swamped.
- Find Your System: Discover the power of building processes, checklists, and utilizing productivity tools like Asana and Trello to save time, increase efficiency, and keep things organized.
- Celebrate the Wins: Embrace the importance of celebrating your wins, no matter how big or small. Remember, you don't have to be 100% productive all the time – it's all about finding a sustainable balance.
- Master Your Mindset: Explore the powerful role that mindset plays in productivity and success. Learn how shifting your mindset can help you prioritize tasks and make better use of your time.
- Plan, Adapt, Succeed: Get insights from our guest speakers on planning, adapting, and staying flexible in a fast-paced online business environment. Discover strategies to overcome overwhelm and create a sustainable business.
Meet This Week's Contributors:
Lucy Reyes, Productivity Strategist
- Get Lucy's Free Gift, Free Quiz: What type of planner are you?
Discover your planning personality type with this fun, 2-minute quiz which will unlock a series of customized emails tailored to your unique planning style. You’ll receive practical strategies to enhance your efficiency, along with a specially curated playlist of podcast episodes to help you stay motivated and inspired while you conquer your to-do list and achieve your online business goals. 🙌🏼
Rebekah Lara, Certified Life Coach
- Get Rebekah's Free Gift, Time to Thrive Series
The Time to Thrive series is a 3-part workshop series to help busy mom entrepreneurs with challenging life circumstances build their businesses while working less, so they can be a caregiver without giving up their own dreams. In this series, you will learn how to:
1) Create More Time in Your Schedule
2) Plan Your Week & Prioritize Your Tasks
3) Stay Accountable to Yourself
Get Notified When Power Hour is Live!
We teach you how to manage your mind and create calm, strategic results every week. 💪
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.